- We believe that God exists as one God in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. In this Trinity God reigns and rules over His creation as Lord and King.
- We believe that God is the Savior Jesus Christ who came to earth as a man, died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins, then arose from the dead to give us new life.
- We believe that God is the Holy Spirit who lives in believers and continually nurtures us so that we may become more like Jesus Christ.
- We believe that God does His work through the ministry of His people, the Church, as they reach out in word and deed.
- We believe that through faith in Jesus Christ alone we receive the forgiveness of sins and are restored into a right relationship with God, gaining membership into His family.
- We believe that one day we will be raised from the dead and share in the glory of eternal life.
- We believe the Bible, Old and New Testaments, to be the Word of God, without any error in the original writings, to be the authoritative and complete guide to all things in this life and in the next life.